Re: Ireland

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Ireland

I aplogoize ahead of time but I simply cannot wrap my head around this entirely and have been searching for clarification and hence here I am.  My husband is going to be traveling to Ireland.  Once he is there and gets his Ireland cell phone and number, I can then setup a STG number for him.  Got that part.  What I cannot figure out is what subscription I need to cover the skype fees since I will be calling a local number on my end.  Can you clarify?  I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Akyll
Esteemed Adventurer

Accepted Solution

If you are in Arizone, USA and you will get a Skype To Go number for you to call your husband that is in Greece, you should get a US based SKype To Go number and get an Unlimited calling subscription to US so you can get in touch with your husband.

Another option for you is simply get a subscription plan to call Greece so you will only be charge for the calling plan.

View solution in original post
Bobpow1
Novel Adventurer

Accepted Solution

Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post
Bobpow1
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (635 Views)

May I know where are you physically located?

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Akyll
Esteemed Adventurer
Kudos: 64
Message 2 of 5 (628 Views)

I am located in the Arizona, USA.

Bobpow1
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 5 (620 Views)

If you are in Arizone, USA and you will get a Skype To Go number for you to call your husband that is in Greece, you should get a US based SKype To Go number and get an Unlimited calling subscription to US so you can get in touch with your husband.

Another option for you is simply get a subscription plan to call Greece so you will only be charge for the calling plan.

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Akyll
Esteemed Adventurer
Kudos: 64
Message 4 of 5 (616 Views)

Thank you for your help.

Bobpow1
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 5 (591 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling