Re: unauthorized order

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

unauthorized order

Hello I just received receipt for an order that I did not authorized. I want to know why this was ordered on my behalf and would like to cancel it right away.
Posted from Amazon D01400
yipster24
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (332 Views)

I have been invoiced for a service I am not using and would like to cancel my order.

How can I contact customer service for skype?

francis62
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (239 Views)

Hi, Francis62, and welcome to the Community,

Here is a link to the instruction on how to contact Skype Customer Service via their secure portal: Contact Customer Service

Here are a few extra notes to help you find your way:
You will need to proceed through each step, one at a time. Sign on to the Skype website as requested. Choose the subject and topic which most closely matches the item you need assistance with. Then, continue past Step 2 of the instruction where several articles from the FAQ library will appear for you to review, and proceed to Step 3, Continue Support Request (the blue "button" appears at the lower right corner of the website page). You may also skip through Step 4 where you will be referred back here to the Community; no need to do this as the Community is where you started. When you complete the webform and click Submit, your information is relayed to Skype and you will receive a reply via e-mail.

If you are a Skype Premium or other eligible customer, you will be routed to start an instant message chat session with a Customer Service agent.

Regards,
Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1944
Message 3 of 3 (196 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling