Re: telephone key pad

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

telephone key pad

first user trying to make a call and cannot make asimple call to europe
robertferraro6
Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (557 Views)

Me either!! How do i get my skype key pad !!!
Posted from Samsung GT-I9100
ilse19671
Casual Tourist
Message 2 of 5 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]

Skype, I am getting tired each nite trying to get your system to work!!! The old system i never had any problems!!! I want this fixed, You told me to click on"my profile" It does not even show up to click!!! Just call me at [removed for privacy]  If you can'T get this rePairEd just rePairEd my money!!! doesn'T bother you that you have so many complaints on the same issue, don'T you think you have a hole in your instructions??????

Arthur groppe.

EDIT : title/message case changed.

meadowblue01
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 5 (432 Views)

whair is key pad gone ??????????

dalehij
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 5 (351 Views)

When you click on the skype Icon all your contacts should come up. Under your name says call phones. Click on that and the keypad comes up. If you are calling France for example go down the list to find the French flag and type in your number and hit enter. Your call should go through. Or if you are calling a contact on the list click on the name and that person information should appear on the screen. Pick how you want to call that person. Skype, Mobile or landline. Your choice.

If you found a post useful, please give Kudos. If it helped to fix your issue, mark it as a solution to help others.
Thank You!
Laptopnomad
Honorary Adventurer
Kudos: 145
Message 5 of 5 (320 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling