incoming calls do not come thru

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Skypein (Online Number) incoming calls do not come thru

I think the problem is fixed.  I just started getting calls again a few minutes ago, thank heavens!!  I hope it is working now for all of you as well.

founderstelecom
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 11 of 12 (150 Views)

Re: incoming calls do not come thru

I had an issue last week where someone tried to call my skype number both from an office phone and from an AT&T mobile blackberry and they were told the call could not be completed because the number was a Skype number.  The person calling me didn't know it was a Skype number so I know that is what the message said.

Today I was on a call.  It dropped.  The person tried to call me back on my skype number and he said he got a strange message from a robot saying something about text messaging.

He called back again and the call connected but I could not hear him.  He called back again, got through, but we had considerable audio gaps.  Finally I called him back on a land line and we had success.

There are so many variables here!  Not sure what is going on.

mcarter44
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 12 of 12 (91 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling