i can't call forwarding

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

i can't call forwarding

[ Edited ]

i have unlimited world and i don't know all of sudden i can't call fowarding my skype to go # to my china mobile 

i have check i shouldn't have to pay extra skype credit to do call forwarding 

it show me this " All calls forwarded to phones covered by your subscription are included at no extra cost. Other destinations will be charged at our low per minute rates."

my skype # is 1 415 xxxxxxx

i need this to resolve asap pls 

thanks 

sunnyay
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 8 (323 Views)

Re: i can't call forwarding

see i have the same prb....but in france.....

Nimse
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 8 (320 Views)

Nimse wrote:

see i have the same prb....but in france.....

For the poster who had the problems forwarding to a Chinese mobile number with the Unlimited World subscription,  you should use Skype's support and open a ticket with them.  With the subscription, you are entitled to an online chat with a support person. 
As for the other poster asking about France, the Unlimited World subscription only covers calling to French landline phones - not mobiles.  Unfortunately, France is like most countries where the costs to call a mobile phone are a bit higher than calling landline phones, and the Unlimited World subscription only covers calling to mobile phones in 8 countries/territories. 
---
Patrick

Location/Ubicacion: Arizona USA
Time Zone/Hora Local: UTC/GMT -7

If this message has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.

Si esto mensaje le ha ayudado, por favor haga clic en "Aceptar como solución". Si encuentra un mensaje útil, por favor "Da Kudos" al final del mensaje, por lo que esta información puede beneficiar a otros.

I am not a Skype employee. No soy un empleado de Skype.
wd9ewk
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 613
Message 3 of 8 (308 Views)

im talking about forwarding to landline....Please refer to my own post by clicking my profile...

thank you

Nimse
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 8 (303 Views)

Nimse wrote:

im talking about forwarding to landline....Please refer to my own post by clicking my profile...

thank you

If you were concerned that I didn't type a response to your message specifically instead of just posting an answer to this thread you joined, please start a new thread in the future.  There's no harm in doing that. 

If you are not able to forward to a French landline number, and you have the Unlimited World subscription, then you should be able to open a support ticket with Skype and be eligible for an online chat with them.  French landline phones (not sure about phones starting with 09, the non-geographic numbers being offered by VOIP services in France, but certainly those numbers starting with 01 through 05) should be covered by that subscription. When forwarding to a French number, drop the first zero in the French number, which should then have a total of 9 digits after the +33 country code. 

---
Patrick

Location/Ubicacion: Arizona USA
Time Zone/Hora Local: UTC/GMT -7

If this message has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.

Si esto mensaje le ha ayudado, por favor haga clic en "Aceptar como solución". Si encuentra un mensaje útil, por favor "Da Kudos" al final del mensaje, por lo que esta información puede beneficiar a otros.

I am not a Skype employee. No soy un empleado de Skype.
wd9ewk
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 613
Message 5 of 8 (298 Views)

Same problem here. Symptoms are call forwarding from iPad, iPhone or PC originated call take up to 1 minute to actually be forwarded. They do work but just a long time. However, if you use a Skype certified telephone, forwarding works immediately. I have a company account and have customers now having to call our direct landlines. I understand there is a ticket (sorry don't have number) open in Skype support. I reported it a week ago now. Need this resolved ASAP
Posted from Apple iPad
TransPerfect
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 8 (291 Views)

New symptoms today.  From iPad, 20-23 rings, Call Forward message, ring no answer. Also, I have a SIP profile on my business account.  To make sure it wasn't the SIP profile, I removed SIP and added a simple landline.  The call forwarding issue occurs regardless of the answering method.

TransPerfect
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 8 (283 Views)

I have the same problem in Australia on my iPad. I have credit. The notification on my iPad read Your change couldnt be saved. Check the setting and try again. It was working last week. Do I get help from this forum or should I ask to speak to person?
Posted from Apple iPad
BeverleySam
Novel Tourist
Message 8 of 8 (218 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling