Re: Your Skype number will expire in 7 days... Sub...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Your Skype number will expire in 7 days... Subscription Cancelled

Hi all, Apparently my skype number is going to expire and the subscription is cancelled. I did not cancel the subscription and want to keep the number but cannot find out how to renew it. Do I have to wait until it expires in 7 days and then subscribe to it as a "new" number or can I do anything now??

colespain
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (209 Views)

Re: Your Skype number will expire in 7 days... Subscription Cancelled

I too have this issue and have yet to find a solution. I've spent too much time trying to figure this out. 

This isn't the first time I've had trouble finding things on my Skype profile. Please give me an answer asap and make Skype more user friendly. 

Thank you.

SkypeQueen
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: Your Skype number will expire in 7 days... Subscription Cancelled

Hello,

please contact Skype customer service

SKYPE MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1215
Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling