Re: Will family using a landline be charged differ...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Will family using a landline be charged differently for using on online number?

I live in Melbourne, Australia. Will family in Adelaide, Australia be charged different rates (rather than standard local or national call rates) to call from their landline to an online number that I am thinking of setting up?

Accepted Solution

by NormanM

wilsons1a wrote:

Will family in Adelaide, Australia be charged different rates (rather than standard local or national call rates) to call from their landline to an online number

An Online # is just a regular landline# so a caller to an Online # will be charged whatever their carrier charges to call that #.

View solution in original post
wilsons1a
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Re: Will family using a landline be charged differently for using on online number?

wilsons1a wrote:

Will family in Adelaide, Australia be charged different rates (rather than standard local or national call rates) to call from their landline to an online number

An Online # is just a regular landline# so a caller to an Online # will be charged whatever their carrier charges to call that #.

SKYPE MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1213
Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling