In order to see your online number, you need to sign in to your Skype account: https://secure.skype.com/account/ and click on "Online Number" tab.
To learn more about Online Numbers visit: https://support.skype.com/en/category/ONLINE_NUMBE
I hope it helps!
If I helped you, please help me and give Kudos ↘. If my answer helped to fix your issue, mark it as a Solution to help others.
Please send private messages only upon request.
i already have a skype number with a bunch of credit, cant find my number at all, when i look for it under my accounts page its asking me to buy a new one. **bleep** YOU. Im not a **bleep**ing RETARD why is this SOOOO **bleep**ING DUMB?! you shouldn't need internet access to find your own NUmber. It should be easily displayed in your contacts. **bleep** THIS **bleep**!
26-09-2013 23:20 - edited 26-09-2013 23:23
- Access your Skype account by first signing on to the website. The link appears at the upper right corner of the website page http://www.skype.com/en/ and says Sign In.
- Scroll down a little on your account's website page to the Manage Features section. Click on the blue Skype Number "tile."
- Your Skype Number will appear on the left side of the next website page you are taken to.
- Sign on to the website as explained above.
- Scroll down a little and click on Manage Features under the Account Details list.
- Click on the blue Skype Number tile. Your Skype Number will appear on the left side of the next website page you are taken to.
I have just tested both methods, above, using FireFox browser on a Win7 PC.
If these steps do not work for you, please post back with screen shots - carefully using something like PC Paintbrush to redact personally identifiable information - so the website team can be alerted that something has gone awry, and where in the process the system breaks down. Please also indicate which web browsers and which version number of the web browsers that you used, as well as your laptop/computer/device information (OS, version, make/model).
Good idea as far as having a Skype Number appear somewhere on your own Contacts list. Of note, the way Skype works now, though, your Contacts will not appear on your Contact list if Skype is not connected to the internet. Just sayin'.
I appreciate your anger and frustration, however please remember we are all encouraged in the Community Guidelines to please be nice.
If a reply answered your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the "Kudos" button!
Good reads: Devise good passwords, stop password attacks
and basic rules for online safety.
One more! David Pogue's How To Get Hacked in 5 Exciting Steps.
Please review and consider ... Benefits of frequent upgrading
Please, send Private Messages only upon request.
- Skype number
- call forwarding
- caller id
- google voice
- Google Number
- voice mail
- blocked number
- cancel skype number
- change subscription
- contact skype
- customer support
- delete account
- email alerts