Re: What's my own number????

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

What's my own number????

I ordered a number, it flashed by me quickly before i could remember it

Ive looked all over my profile and can't find it- where is it? 

storyboardguy
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 6 (1,003 Views)

Hi,

In order to see your online number, you need to sign in to your Skype account: https://secure.skype.com/account/ and click on "Online Number" tab.

To learn more about Online Numbers visit: https://support.skype.com/en/category/ONLINE_NUMBER_SKYPEIN/

I hope it helps!

If my answer helped to fix your issue, mark it as a Solution to help others.
Thank You!

Please send private messages only upon request.
Joanna_M
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 622
Message 2 of 6 (987 Views)

i tried what you said but it brings me back to purchasing a online number.

can you email me my online number as i dont know it

asap

seaninchina
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 6 (968 Views)

WHY THE **bleep** IS IT SO HARD TO FIND YOUR OWN NUMBER??? **bleep**ING REDICULOUS!!!!!

Nionkn
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 6 (732 Views)

i already have a skype number with a bunch of credit, cant find my number at all, when i look for it under my accounts page its asking me to buy a new one.  **bleep** YOU.  Im not a **bleep**ing RETARD why is this SOOOO **bleep**ING DUMB?!  you shouldn't need internet access to find your own NUmber. It should be easily displayed in your contacts.   **bleep** THIS **bleep**! 

Nionkn
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 6 (727 Views)

[ Edited ]

Nionkn:

1. Access your Skype account by first signing on to the website.  The link appears at the upper right corner of the website page http://www.skype.com/en/ and says Sign In.
  2. Scroll down a little on your account's website page to the Manage Features section.  Click on the blue Skype Number "tile."
  3. Your Skype Number will appear on the left side of the next website page you are taken to.

Alternately,

1. Sign on to the website as explained above.
  2. Scroll down a little and click on Manage Features under the Account Details list.
  3. Click on the blue Skype Number tile.  Your Skype Number will appear on the left side of the next website page you are taken to.

I have just tested both methods, above, using FireFox browser on a Win7 PC.

If these steps do not work for you, please post back with screen shots - carefully using something like PC Paintbrush to redact personally identifiable information - so the website team can be alerted that something has gone awry, and where in the process the system breaks down.  Please also indicate which web browsers and which version number of the web browsers that you used, as well as your laptop/computer/device information (OS, version, make/model).

Good idea as far as having a Skype Number appear somewhere on your own Contacts list.  Of note, the way Skype works now, though, your Contacts will not appear on your Contact list if Skype is not connected to the internet.  Just sayin'.

I appreciate your anger and frustration, however please remember we are all encouraged in the Community Guidelines to please be nice.  :happy:

Kind regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1962
Message 6 of 6 (709 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling