What is my Skype number?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

What is my Skype number?

How can I find out what my Skype phone nuber is??

rbbarillari
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 10
Message 1 of 7 (25,141 Views)

Re: What is my Skype number?

rbbarillari wrote:

How can I find out what my Skype phone nuber is??

It should be visible in the Skype program or app.  Another way to see your Online Number is to log into your Skype account on this web site (click on "Account" at the top of this page, then click on "Online Number" once you have entered your Skype account name and password).  

---
Patrick

Location/Ubicacion: Arizona USA
Time Zone/Hora Local: UTC/GMT -7

If this message has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.

Si esto mensaje le ha ayudado, por favor haga clic en "Aceptar como solución". Si encuentra un mensaje útil, por favor "Da Kudos" al final del mensaje, por lo que esta información puede beneficiar a otros.

I am not a Skype employee. No soy un empleado de Skype.
wd9ewk
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 659
Message 2 of 7 (25,135 Views)

It should be visible in the Skype program or app.  

I would think it should be as well but I can not seem to find it. Can you say where exactly in the desktop inteface my skype phone number is?

Thanks!

justclint
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 7 (23,231 Views)

Hi, justclint, and welcome to the Community,

You can find your Skype number most easily by navigating to your Skype account settings on the Skype website, where you manage password re-sets, subscriptions, and payment methods and then by clicking on Skype Number. 

Yes?

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1948
Message 4 of 7 (23,220 Views)

Thanks Elaine but my question is in regards to the skype desktop software.

Since skype is not my primary phone I dont always remember the number so its a bit frustrating when Im making a call through skype and leaving a message but cant give them the call back number because I cant see it anywhere.

Well this was an old post so I was hoping maybe the new UI had included the number somewhere but I guess not.

Thanks anyway!

0 Kudos
justclint
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 7 (23,202 Views)

create a contact for your Skype Number

Regards,
Neil
Neil
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 311
Message 6 of 7 (23,199 Views)

I guess that works. Not as elegant as Id like but thanks for the suggestion.

0 Kudos
justclint
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 7 (23,096 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling