What is my Skype number?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

What is my Skype number?

Where do I find my Skype number?

NormanM
Staff Moderator

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

Hello,

You will find it at your Account Page.

View solution in original post
donna1906
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 6
Message 1 of 21 (15,524 Views)

Re: What is my Skype number?

Hello,

You will find it at your Account Page.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1473
Message 2 of 21 (15,507 Views)

Thanks which network can i use in uganda to call on skype
Posted from Opera Mini 5
Kasule
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 3 of 21 (13,873 Views)

where i find  my skype number

karunyan
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 8
Message 4 of 21 (13,758 Views)

I can not find my skype number in my Account page. Can you tell me where it's located? I really can't find it.

maugumba
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 9
Message 5 of 21 (13,345 Views)

When you login then it will bring you to the home page. Then in the section where it said manage feature, click on skype number then it will show you detail of your skype number.

Hope this help

Cheers
Tricia
0 Kudos
Trish2212
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 6 of 21 (12,070 Views)

When I follow TRISH'S instructions, SKYPE asks me if I want to create a SKYPE number.  I have a SKYPE number that has credit on it but I cannot find the  number anywhere.

laurap
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 7 of 21 (12,040 Views)

Hi, laurap,

Trish's instruction works for me on Windows using FireFox.  Perhaps a few screen shots may help:  On your main account page, click on the Skype Number box.

Account Features - Skype Number.png

Then, you should land here (I have redacted my personal details):

Account Features - Skype Number Details.png

Clicking on the <- arrow inside the pale blue circle will take you back to your main account page.

Hope this helps!

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1945
Message 8 of 21 (12,024 Views)

I have credit, but can't find my skype #    Help          the info doesn't work on the community page

0 Kudos
moonlady
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 9 of 21 (11,699 Views)

I am sorry but this doesn't seem to work for me.  It goes to the create a skype number screen.  I already have a skype number and it has $18 credit on it but I cannot seem to find out what my skype number is.

How frustrating this is when you cannot really pick up the phone and call someone for help.

laurap
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 5
Message 10 of 21 (11,693 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling