Skype number Norway

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Skype number Norway

Is it possible (or will it be in the near future) to get a Norwegian Skype number? If so, will it be possible to port my old Norwegian landline number and use it as my new Skype number?

PetterKaal
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (456 Views)

Re: Skype number Norway

Hi, PetterKaal, and welcome to the Community,

I do not know anything about obtaining Skype Numbers for use in Norway, however I can help you with this: fixed and mobile numbers can not be ported into Skype.  However, depending upon the carrier, Skype numbers may be able to be ported out.

You could always contact customer service to enquire about Skype Numbers for Norway.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the "Kudos" button!

Good reads: Devise good passwords, stop password attacks
and basic rules for online safety.
One more! David Pogue's How To Get Hacked in 5 Exciting Steps.
Please review and consider ... Benefits of frequent upgrading
Please, send Private Messages only upon request.
Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1288
Message 2 of 2 (449 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling