Re: Problem setting up an Online Number

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Problem setting up an Online Number

I've tried to order an online number. About 1 hour later I received the message "Unfortunately, we can't set up an Online Number for you in Germany." Since my paypall account has already been charged and the amount has not been yet refunden I dont know what to do in the next step. Is there any hotline I can adress to?

Accepted Solution

by Joanna_M
Hi,
You can request a refund as shown in this FAQ: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA297
I hope it helps!
View solution in original post
Greekexports
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 6 (507 Views)

Hallo,
you need to have a valid german residence address to apply for a german Online number. The reason your order has not been refunded yet is because you have the possibility to correct the address you've given and resubmit it. Please check your web account page to do so: www.skype.com/go/myaccount

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Claudius
Community Manager
Community Manager icon
Kudos: 10391
Message 2 of 6 (499 Views)

I have paid for unlimited free calling and I now need a telephone number please.

Kind regards,

Christian

TQFLRU
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 6 (492 Views)

Thank your for your reply.

Since I will not need the online number anymore, could you please tell me what to do in oder to cancel the order completly and get a refund.

Greekexports
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 6 (475 Views)

Hi,
You can request a refund as shown in this FAQ: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA297
I hope it helps!

If I helped you, please help me and give Kudos ↘. If my answer helped to fix your issue, mark it as a Solution to help others.
Thank You!

Please send private messages only upon request.
Joanna_M
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 549
Message 5 of 6 (470 Views)

It helped indeed Joanna_M. Thanx a lot.
Greekexports
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 6 (466 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling