You must ensure that your computer is on and Skype is running in order for the call to come through. If you are not signed into Skype the call will either ring busy or be redirected to voicemail according to your Voice Messaging preferences.
If you are still not able to receive calls, you need to check your privacy settings.
Please try following:
- In Skype, select Skype > Preferences > Privacy.
- Under the section Receive calls to my online number from, select Anyone.
Next, test your settings:
- On the Privacy page, under the section Receive calls to my online number from, select Contacts.
- Wait for approximately 5 minutes. Now, still in the section Receive calls to my online number from, change it back so that Anyone is selected.
In addition, if Skype does not ring when a call is coming in, check the following settings:
- In Skype, select Skype > Preferences > Alerts.
- In the section Event:
- select Incoming call
- tick Play sound
- remove any tick from Speak text.
I hope it helps
If I helped you, please help me and give Kudos ↘. If my answer helped to fix your issue, mark it as a Solution to help others.
Please send private messages only upon request.