Re: Online Number not ringing (And not able to res...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Online Number not ringing (And not able to reset privacy settings)

I got reports from several persons who called my online number that it is not ringing, it goes direct to Voice Mail, i checked the requirements to have it working, Have the latest version of Skype (DONE), Be online in the computer (DONE), and if still not ringing, reset the privacy settings, this is where i got stucked. In the support forum i found that the way to reset your privacy settings is to change the setting in TOOLS-->Privacy under "Allow calls to my skype number(s) from..." to "Phone numbers in my contact list only", wait 5 or more minutes, and then switch it back to "anyone". My problem is that no matter how many times I change it to Phone numbers in my contact list only", and no matter how long i wait, when i come back to TOOLS-->Privacy, it is always in "anyone" so i guess there is something wrong with that setup option. Anyone with the same issue and solution? please help ! I'm trying to run a business using this number but all my customers are going straight to the voice mail !

VictorManotas
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 2 (230 Views)

Re: Online Number not ringing (And not able to reset privacy settings)

let me know if you find out anything new - this is also supposed to be my business number and it doesn't work - very frustrating experience.

good luck!

umlaut
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling