Re: Nothing worst than a stupid company that can't...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Nothing worst than a stupid company that can't face their customers

I needed urgently an online number. Come to this "company" of scammers an get a number. To get the money: 2 seconds. To have the number working: endless... To contact customer service: impossible! It does not exist!! if I would have known... At the end what I got: and online number that goes straight to voicemail totally useless. $18 less in my bank and a bad headache for the stress that this caused on me of finding out that a company rips you off this way. How professionals... I am doing my complain on ripoffreports.com and no wonder they have already 100s of complains!
Posted from Apple iPhone
juankrloz
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 8 (699 Views)

Re: Nothing worst than a stupid company that can't face their customers

Are you reffering to Skype here? 

What happened? Im sure if you contact Skype they'll find out why your number is going straight to voicemail. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if you have any questions on Skype online numbers or just virtual phone numbers in general.

The FlyNumber Blog 

FlyNumber
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 2 of 8 (692 Views)

There is not even one number to call customer or technical service. There is just no way to talk to anybody. Tied here waiting for an answer
Posted from Apple iPhone
juankrloz
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 8 (683 Views)

WHERE DO I CALL????? WHO CAN I TALK TO??????
Posted from Apple iPhone
juankrloz
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 8 (679 Views)

They do have a chat support.   But I don't see any phone numbers to call. 

ret
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 8 (650 Views)

Tks for warning! I was just abouit to make the same mistake!
borisav01
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 6 of 8 (647 Views)

juankrloz wrote:
I needed urgently an online number. Come to this "company" of scammers an get a number. To get the money: 2 seconds. To have the number working: endless... To contact customer service: impossible! It does not exist!! if I would have known... At the end what I got: and online number that goes straight to voicemail totally useless. $18 less in my bank and a bad headache for the stress that this caused on me of finding out that a company rips you off this way. How professionals... I am doing my complain on ripoffreports.com and no wonder they have already 100s of complains!

here's how;

How to Contact Skype Customer Service

VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 244
Message 7 of 8 (629 Views)

Someone replied "If you contact Skype I am sure they will correct it right away.":

The secret is how to contact skype. I paid $53.96 for one year, it gave me

a number.....yet it says I have $.00 in my account and though I can call out with

no problem, nobody can call me and There is no way to contact Skype to get

this straightened out. They only chat live to .people who paid for one year,

which I did, but since it is not showing up I don't qualify to chat..... so whoever

said "O its as simple as contacting Skype and they wil fix it right away, I'D

LIKE TO ASK THAT PERSON TO KINDLY contact SKYPE for me and ask them

to LOOK INTO THE ruthworley account and fix it so it shows I paid for a year

.....and particularly ask them to fix my account so people can call me.  Thank you whoever you are, I am so glad I finally found someone who knows how to contact

ruthworley
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 8 of 8 (591 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling