Re: Missing voice mail

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

I've had all the same problems you describe. I get email notifications of non-existent voice messages and when I get email notifiication of real voice messages it is sometimes a week or more late.  Fortunately I don't lean too heavily on Skype for my consulting but I surely appreciate the pain it is causing you.

-1n-3n-5n-
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 31 of 37 (372 Views)

Hi, is this the same issue as not being able to record your VM message as stated here?

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10473/setting-up-voice-messaging-windows-desktop

Voice Messages is missing under Options>Calls

DMRI_Executive
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 32 of 37 (342 Views)

No, this is not the same issue. Our issue relates to voice mail notification. Sometimes we get email notification for emails that don't exist and in others instances it is more than a week before we get an email notice for an actual emai..
Posted from Apple iPad
-1n-3n-5n-
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 33 of 37 (332 Views)

Can not access Voice Mail.. Help

I would start a new topic but it is not clear on here as to how to do that.

I can not for the life of me figure out how to record an outgoing voice mail nor how to  pik up voice mail messages.  According to the instructions, you log in and hit "tools" then "options" then "calls".

It then says that there is a menu to the left.  Well, no there is not....

My options window does not provide the same pull down as the one depicted in the instructions.

I have Windows 7.  

The only "options" I have are under  the "Calls" menu selection are:

"allow anyone to call me" and

"allow only people in my contact list to call me. 

Can someone please provide me with directions as to how to set up and then retrieve voice mail with Skype?  Very important.  

Thank you!!

Bluesmoods
Casual Tourist
Message 34 of 37 (297 Views)

I too have reciieved several calls-they show as missed calls-email says there is a message for some of them-but unless actually access thru my email I can't find them! since I have to "sign in to skype anyway,why can't I access this thru the 'main' Skype page???!!!How ridiculous is that!!!!!??????

Plus they erase them after 60 days!

Come on, I'm trying to run a business here! Skype has taken a HUGE turn for the worse since "Microsoft' bought them!!!!!

Any ideas on how to find the messages from Skype page?

leelastarr
Novel Adventurer
Message 35 of 37 (223 Views)

Do I l know you or was this a mistaken voice mail?

earthwander
Novel Tourist
Message 36 of 37 (194 Views)

I received a message that I had a voice mail, but it's not showing when I login to SKYPE

azube
Casual Tourist
Message 37 of 37 (42 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling