So I am very new to skype and I'm not learning it that quickly.
I thought you had to buy an online number- I got a 1 month subscription via a one-off bank transfer a few days ago for £4.03- and I have since found out this is not compulsory.
How can I cancel this payment? I've already been to the FAQ which sent me here.
I just need a quick answer!
Hi, ColinTheOwl, and welcome to the Community,
Oops ... where you need to be is logging on to the Skype website (top right corner) and proceeding to contact Skype Customer Service for assistance.
Here is a slightly annotated version of the instruction on how to contact Skype Customer Service. Hope this serves as a useful road map!
How can I contact Skype Customer Service?
Skype offers help and support through:
- Email, and Live chat (for eligible customers)
To get help with the issue you’re experiencing:
- Go to the Support request page. You will be asked to sign on to the Skype website at this step.
- Select the topic you need help with and the problem you’re experiencing. ... or the closest topic which matches your enquiry. Some information that might help with your problem is displayed. These are the FAQ articles pulled from the library for your review.
- If you still feel that the information doesn’t help, scroll down to the bottom of the website page and click the Continue support request button at the bottom of the screen. Please note that the graphic, below, is for illustration purposes only, and is not a hyperlink to contact Skype Customer Service.
- Select your contact method. (We recommend that you check our Skype Community first. No need to circle back here, as the Community is where you started!)
- If you chose email, enter your details, describe your problem, and then click Send support request. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We don’t currently provide telephone support.
If a reply answered your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the "Kudos" button!
Good reads: Devise good passwords, stop password attacks
and basic rules for online safety.
One more! David Pogue's How To Get Hacked in 5 Exciting Steps.
Please review and consider ... Benefits of frequent upgrading
Please, send Private Messages only upon request.
- Skype number
- call forwarding
- caller id
- voice mail
- area code
- Google Number
- google voice
- blocked number
- call blocking
- caller id issues
- change subscription
- contact skype
- customer support
- delete account