Can I get online numbers of 4 different Countries?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can I get online numbers of 4 different Countries?

I want to have a home based customer care centre where customers will be calling on  toll free numbers on US, UK Australia and India. The calls should be routed to skype id of agents seated at their home in India. There will be only one agent in a shift and at the end of the shift of a customer care agent, there should be a way to divert the calls to the agent of the next shift. Also, there should be a facility by which a supervisor can listen to all calls and also that all calls should be recorded for reference. Can this arrangement be made? Please let me know. What will be the cost of the setup and cost per call /unlimited calls?

miraj737
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (106 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling