Call forwarding NOT working

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Call forwarding NOT working

Hello, I have been a SKYPE user for the past 5 years and everything has been working fine.  Recently, calls from telephones to my skype number are not being forwarded to my designated number.  I've tried to turn off and on forwarding feature but still not working. Calls from other skype contacts using skype calling me are forwarded but not from any landline or mobile contacts calling my skype number.

Anyone have any solution?  

Thanks,

Tommy

watsource
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (191 Views)

Re: Call forwarding NOT working

watsource wrote:

Hello, I have been a SKYPE user for the past 5 years and everything has been working fine.  Recently, calls from telephones to my skype number are not being forwarded to my designated number.  I've tried to turn off and on forwarding feature but still not working. Calls from other skype contacts using skype calling me are forwarded but not from any landline or mobile contacts calling my skype number.

What happens when you call your Online Number? 

If calls directly from other Skype users are being forwarded to your designated number, but not the calls made to your Online Number, call-forwarding appears to be working.  You may have a different issue related to your Online Number. Has it expired?  If you click on "Account" at the top of this page, you can verify that your Online Number is still in effect by clicking on "Online Number" once you log into your Skype account through that link.

If your Online Number is still in effect, here's something else to check.  From a computer (not the Skype app on a mobile phone or other device), can you verify the Privacy setting for Online Numbers?  It should be set to allow calls from anywhere.  If not, it is possible that this setting was changed, preventing you from getting calls on the Online Number. 

---
Patrick

Location/Ubicacion: Arizona USA
Time Zone/Hora Local: UTC/GMT -7

If this message has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.

Si esto mensaje le ha ayudado, por favor haga clic en "Aceptar como solución". Si encuentra un mensaje útil, por favor "Da Kudos" al final del mensaje, por lo que esta información puede beneficiar a otros.

I am not a Skype employee. No soy un empleado de Skype.
wd9ewk
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 658
Message 2 of 2 (182 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling