Re: skype is stealing money

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

skype is stealing money

Why there is no authority to monitor the Skype wrong way in protection customer . I donnot think Skype is pretecting they are stealing customer money I promise I won't use it anymore ,it's way is not acceptable I choose fring monthly unlimited only 6.99dollar . Bye Skype .
Posted from HTC Salsa
fringisbetter
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 5 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]

For clarifications regarding unknown, unauthorized or unrecognized charges, you may need to contact customer support.

Just open the link pasted below to see the instructions on how to get in touch with customer service -

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-can-i-contact-skype-customer-service

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!

ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

Skype-User
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 437
Message 2 of 5 (273 Views)

When my account was blocked, my company lost over $150 in credits and our direct line numbers. No-one in support would talk to us except through live chat. After 3 desperate attempts to understand why we were blocked, the last message we received was :
Rodrigo L: I am sorry but we cannot do anything regarding the issue. No one will call or contact you. Since you have already purchased the product and used we cannot refund it and also due to you are restricted. Once product is used under refund policy we cannot refund it.

This was appalling. We moved 14 of our users onto another service provider. Do not trust your business with skype
Posted from Apple iPad
mikeyjones
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 3 of 5 (219 Views)

they did they tell you the reason why you were blocked?  afaik, one of the requirements for refunds is the credits/subscriptions should have not been used.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

0 Kudos
Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1477
Message 4 of 5 (201 Views)

They said that my account was linked to Fraudulent behavior and that no-one would contact me to discuss. This disabled me from accessing my business dashboard or to any of the credit that i had purchased. If you acquire credit for usage and get to use some of it and the rest is withdrawn without any form of attempt to help you rectify, this is fraudulent in itself. Simply rejecting any opportunity to speak or communicate with me is unacceptable.
Posted from Apple iPad
mikeyjones
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 5 of 5 (173 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling