scammers

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

scammers

Someone contacted me on skype posing as. Andre Deschamps and other person as capt. John Haddock... Their English was even worst that mine... They were after something.... I can tell
Posted from Samsung GT-S5830
elsaely
Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 5 (2,784 Views)

Re: scammers

To avoid receiving any Calls/IMs like this, you can adjust your privacy to, Change Allow Calls/IMs from... "anyone" to "people on my Contact list only".

http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows/Does-anyone-know-what-quot-sys-help-bn3-quot-is/m-p/967658#M71...

You may also block and report the scammers.

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10488/how-do-i-block-or-report-a-contact

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 8205
Message 2 of 5 (2,777 Views)

Huge list of SCAMMERS!!!

Hello there,

I have saved the right settings in my Skype so nobody can disturb me unless I add them to my list of contacts. Even so, 5 to 6 times in a day I receive contact requests from all the retards that pretend to be US Militaries. I AM FED UP WITH THOSE MONKEYS!!!!!

Below you will find the list of `things` that harrased me within the last 3 weeks!!!! I think it is a long list and really, do something about it!!! I am aware there are plenty of people like me out there that have had enough of this!!!

Admiral Scott Van Buskirk

Ali1967441

Beddiaf.salim

brig.macfarland

capt.william.b.cogar

capt.joseph.anton

captain.jerry.morgan479

charles23609

chris.moq.kirk

chris.ronney

cliford.gabriel

d.c.j.3

godwin.daniel76

dave.cameron57

david.m.smart

donald.ralph2

gen.douglas.lute71

dom.david

erha.austine12

eric.43tremblay

ericfernando58

frank.peterssss

g.carterham0

gen.david.franklin

gennickcarter3

gen.raymond TOdierno

gen.michael16

gen.sir.nick.parker11

gen.stuart.beare6

gen.william.miller3

gen_josephdunford

General David Richards

ray.ferg2

john_allen591

General Raymond Edward Jun

General Williams Caldwell

general.carter.f.ham1

general.dan.miller

general.david.m...rodriguez

general.david.mark98

general.john.mike1

general.john.r.allen2558

general.olivier.de.bavindove

genwilliamb.garrett

general.george.micheals

george.thomas1

George Winfield Petterson

george.smith3701

gggandrewlarry

greenert.j

moorep247 -- Harris M. Martinez

harry.g55

james.thurman97

james.ramos122

joelosteen jr

john.allen2512

john.clinton12

kelvin.louis41

kirkchrismoq4

kirk.chrismoq

lewis.sergey

efgj_john1

Lieut General Gray J. Miller

Lieutenant General Harry Wagner

Major General MichaelJ Carey

genmarkwelsh01

martin_olivier...

martincletus44

nathaniel.fuad

philips.richard2

rich249

richard.forson4

ryan.scoth

sean.b79

dr.sergeon,.m.d. - Sergio Jones

silasabel72s

teve.villa3

thomassawaris1958

val.gerasimov

vinbrooks4

westelymarke

william_cooper1

zaka.azizi2

hosaim2013

alina79
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 3 of 5 (2,725 Views)

Re: Huge list of SCAMMERS!!!

alina79,

Please report this abusive users to abuse@skype.net

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 8205
Message 4 of 5 (2,714 Views)

Re: Huge list of SCAMMERS!!!

in fact one of these contacts was passed by william caldwell, after a while asked me borrow claiming that he was in the military base in Afghanistan and his daughter left avia trip to africa, that avian wing alleged stolen daughter and q not had puediera way the depositarle for her return to france where she studied involves giving  ACCOUNT: IZEGBUNE EmekeACRA LOCATION GHANATEXT QUESTION: SKYTEXT ANSWER: BLUEAND I ASK THAT YOU SEND THE MONEY BY WESTERN UNIONON PAGE 12 AROUND FIND FECABOOK ACCOUNTS william caldwell, General william william caldwell and as Aldwell this PEROSNAS apedir money is spent.I do not question the overall work william caldwell, but if the men who commit crimes in your name and some menera gustariaque me the detubieran to nosiga taking advantage of anyone.

adrianacaste
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 5 of 5 (2,475 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling