"Spying" on Skype

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

"Spying" on Skype

Would you please tell me if there is some way that my contacts can tell if I am talking to others in my contact list?

Is there a privacy setting to stop this kind of "spying".

I was talking to my sister on Skype and one of my contacts said she could tell who I was talking to. Is this possible??

Primemover
Power User

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

0 Kudos

no such thing. :happy: unless you are using some third party software. I think there is a Skype third party software that automatically changes a user's mood status when they are having a video call/call with someone, and actually specify to whom the user's is talking with.

View solution in original post
Glenys4564
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 4 (1,664 Views)

Re: "Spying" on Skype

no such thing. :happy: unless you are using some third party software. I think there is a Skype third party software that automatically changes a user's mood status when they are having a video call/call with someone, and actually specify to whom the user's is talking with.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1573
Message 2 of 4 (1,660 Views)

Thank you for your speedy reply. I was a tad worried as I use Skype for business calls. It was a bit disconcerting to think there was no privacy.

Glenys4564
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 4 (1,657 Views)

[ Edited ]

您好 : 我不會用英語, 向SKYPE公司陳述, 有關於, 我已付費的世界通12個月,訂單號碼: xxxxxxxxx TOTAL USD$142.68, 因為非常不適用於我目前的狀態, 對我毫無幫助, 並沒有您們銷售中的省錢, 所以 ,麻煩您們, 將 我目前世界通, 所剩的餘款, 全數轉到我SKYPE普通帳號, 您的幫忙, 非常感激. YOHANA YAO O您可以幫我將此信轉至SKYPE相關服務部門. TKS!

Hola: Yo no soy inglés, las declaraciones de la empresa SKYPE sobre el mundo que tengo que pagar a través de 12 meces, número de orden: xxxxxxxxx Total USD $ 142.68, muy incómodo para mi estado actual, no tengo ayuda y no se ahorrar el dinero, por lo tanto, os perturban, y presentar el mundo a través del saldo restante en marcha completa a mi cuenta de Skype ordinaria, tu ayuda, muy agradecido. YOHANA YAO O ¿Me puedes ayudar a esta carta para ir al sector de los servicios de Skype. Los TKS!

Yohanayao
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 4 (1,211 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling