possibility of hacking video call

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

possibility of hacking video call

is it possible to hack a live video call from skype to skype.if it happens,what to do

riyasattitude
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 10 (8,475 Views)

Re: possibility of hacking video call

what do you mean by hack? if they are threatining to hack you simply command prompt then type netstat -n figure our which ip address is the person threatining you while in call, tell them their ip this fake hacker will most likely back down like a scared child.

roxythemute
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 10 (8,459 Views)

thank you for your quick response.what i mean is that i am fearing about getting hacked by someone when i video chating with my friend.i just want to know that video chating in skype is 100% secure? how i can know if some one leaking my video call?

i am new to skype and my english is not that much fluent.please excuse me for that and i will be very thankfull for your replay.

riyasattitude
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 3 of 10 (8,434 Views)

sir
i was used skype video call with my friend we both are using mobile phone is it any possible any watch my conversation please tell me quickly sir i'm scard reply quick sir
raasick
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 10 (6,335 Views)

if anyone chance to hack my video calls ?
but we both of them using mobile sir.
we used skype to skype free call sir please send me the reply quike sir
raasick
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 10 (6,333 Views)

riyasattitude wrote:

is it possible to hack a live video call from skype to skype.if it happens,what to do

chaminda696
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 10 (5,011 Views)

how to hack Skype call?if it happening what we can do?
desilva1981
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 10 (4,871 Views)

Posted from Apple iPhone
Xerox123
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 10 (2,093 Views)

it is not possible for someone to hack, monitor, save your calls and video calls.  Unless if there are viruses, malware, spyware, or similar elements in your computer or device.  

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!

ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

Skype-User
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 473
Message 9 of 10 (2,088 Views)

I was talking to my family and our they hear somebody saying don't worry and it be connect soon and then our conversation stat again I don't know what it was
Posted from Apple iPhone
Xerox123
Novel Adventurer
Message 10 of 10 (2,084 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling