i want to delete my account..

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

i want to delete my account..

I want to delete my account.

i'm not using this service anymore..

lsy159357
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 46
Message 1 of 6 (13,075 Views)

Re: I want to cancel my account.

I want to cancel my account now.  I will re-join at later time.  Please cancel my subscription.  Thank you

babygirlrita
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 36
Message 2 of 6 (13,066 Views)

Please cancel my account today(April 30, 2012) Thank you
babygirlrita
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 36
Message 3 of 6 (13,064 Views)

[ Edited ]

Dear All,

Skype does not permit an account to be deleted once it is created; here is step-by-step instruction how to abandon the account: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA142/Can-I-delete-my-Skype-account

Sign into your account and cancel your subscriptions.  Then you may apply for a refund: request a refund

Re: accounts that become dormant or in-active ... do remember your Skype account name, the password, and the registered e-mail address.  If you decide to use the account sometime in the future, and you forget the password, you will need to provide details such as the registered e-mail address and information from the method of payment used to purchase subscriptions or credit in order to establish your identity.

Please remember that we here in this Skype user-to-Skype user Community are not authorized to address account-related matters.  Account-holders or account "owners" must contact Skype Customer Service themselves. contact customer service

I think that about covers it!

Best regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the Accept as a Solution link so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the Kudos button!

Trustworthy information: David Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Good Tip: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1582
Message 4 of 6 (13,053 Views)

cancel my account ill rejoin latter

netanijulie
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 5 of 6 (12,074 Views)

Some additional suggestions here;

http://community.skype.com/t5/Welcome-Getting-Started/Deleting-Skype-Accounts/td-p/67142

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1303
Message 6 of 6 (12,054 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling