i can't log in with Skype's password.

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

i can't log in with Skype's password.

I have problem can't sign in skype with my skype password. The program say "Sorry, we didn't recognize your sign-in details. Please check your Skype Name and password, then try again." But around 3 days ago i can sign in with this password. I don't know make some mistake or not?

Now, I still can sign in Skype but it's abnormaly coz I sign in with my MSN Account (i use Skype Mix msn version) I can't fix this problem with the way to change password coz the program say my old password not correct and I can't use the way to change password in token mail from enter primary e-mail coz maybe the program can't send mail to me. That time register skype i typing primary mail is "@yahoo.com" but in the real it's "@yahoo.co.th" coz all time i use "@yahoo.com" for contact with other else and it's ok.

After wait the System send token mail to me for change password, I try send mail from my hotmail to my yahoo.(I typing @yahoo.com) but it can't send thay why i check my yahoo and meet it like this. What should i do? I Hope the Admin of Skype see my problem and help me. 

My Skype Name : Poung_ko

Contact me at : Poung_ko@yahoo.co.th 

*** If admin of Skype want to check i'm really ower of this Skype Account or not so you can check my activity in this day i go to add my hotmail in skype's profile and can see my hotmail Account as well. My hotmail like i register at here too.

poung_ko
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (580 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling