Re: how to link AGAIN skype and microsoft account?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how to link AGAIN skype and microsoft account?

Recently I unlinked Skype and Microsoft account because I coudn't see my contactos in the skype account. When I tried to link them again I can't find how, skype doesn't ask me to do that. any idea?

sebaandrada
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 4
Message 1 of 4 (465 Views)

I have a similar problem.  When I first signed in with my microsoft account, I dismissed the option to link my accounts.  Now I want to link my accounts, and can't find the option!   There's a spot for it, but I see no way to set it up.  

NekoBakaz
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 2 of 4 (425 Views)

Hi there,

I have the same problem too.

Have you managed to link AGAIN your skype and Microsoft Account?

Do you have the solution yet?

Peter Lu

peterlusg
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 4 (209 Views)

I'm in the same boat here: I missed the chance when I first set up and signed in with a Microsoft Account to link it to my previously created Skype Account. It's frustrating because I essentially have two different accounts and I apparently missed the one golden opportunity to link them. I'm commenting so that this issue gets more visibility and hopefully gets resolved.

womcauliff
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 4 (61 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling