Re: and see how cleverly they do

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

give me back my money

if you open or close my skype though about collecting your money or fraud know about 150 people is only my friends, you do not respond to my inquiries silent-all text entries will go to court and we'll see someone who should be

scorpi
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 6
Message 1 of 6 (153 Views)

and see how cleverly they do

We need to get authorization from you for $ 1: this allows us to verify the authenticity of your card or account with PayPal or Skrill. But you should not worry: in fact, the money from your account is not charged budut.a then withdraw money without the knowledge of human

scorpi
Routine Adventurer
Message 2 of 6 (158 Views)

Hi, Scorpi, and welcome to the Community,

I am not sure what you are asking.  If you seek a refund, which must be done via Skype Customer Service, you may find instruction how to do this by clicking on this link: request a refund

These small amounts confirm to the vendor that a payment method is valid and will accept payments.  If the amount has not been refunded, contact their Customer Service area and the payment method issuer to enquire: in your case, PayPal and the payment method you use to fund the purchases you pay for using PayPal.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the "Kudos" button!

Good reads: Devise good passwords, stop password attacks
and basic rules for online safety.
One more! David Pogue's How To Get Hacked in 5 Exciting Steps.
Please review and consider ... Benefits of frequent upgrading
Please, send Private Messages only upon request.
Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1297
Message 3 of 6 (129 Views)

you know how much I made requests to return my money and in Russian and English on Skype, your money that I did not touch on Skype simply return them to me

scorpi
Routine Adventurer
Message 4 of 6 (113 Views)

I also wantthemto.

carymary
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 6 (73 Views)

my money is not returned, will sue

scorpi
Routine Adventurer
Message 6 of 6 (64 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling