Re: and see how cleverly they do

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

give me back my money

if you open or close my skype though about collecting your money or fraud know about 150 people is only my friends, you do not respond to my inquiries silent-all text entries will go to court and we'll see someone who should be

scorpi
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 7
Message 1 of 8 (223 Views)

and see how cleverly they do

We need to get authorization from you for $ 1: this allows us to verify the authenticity of your card or account with PayPal or Skrill. But you should not worry: in fact, the money from your account is not charged budut.a then withdraw money without the knowledge of human

scorpi
Routine Adventurer
Message 2 of 8 (228 Views)

Hi, Scorpi, and welcome to the Community,

I am not sure what you are asking.  If you seek a refund, which must be done via Skype Customer Service, you may find instruction how to do this by clicking on this link: request a refund

These small amounts confirm to the vendor that a payment method is valid and will accept payments.  If the amount has not been refunded, contact their Customer Service area and the payment method issuer to enquire: in your case, PayPal and the payment method you use to fund the purchases you pay for using PayPal.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Update! :happy:  In my instruction on how to contact Skype Customer Service , the blue "Send" button has been replaced with a green Next button; to file a request via e-mail, click "Send."

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tip: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1692
Message 3 of 8 (199 Views)

you know how much I made requests to return my money and in Russian and English on Skype, your money that I did not touch on Skype simply return them to me

scorpi
Routine Adventurer
Message 4 of 8 (183 Views)

I also wantthemto.

carymary
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 8 (143 Views)

my money is not returned, will sue

scorpi
Routine Adventurer
Message 6 of 8 (134 Views)

Re: give me back my money

Thats what they did to me, more them one year, charging my credit card, without my authorization, now I have to take them to the court too. I use to like skype, but now, I will never use again.

Mtranieri
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 7 of 8 (63 Views)

Re: give me back my money

Hi, Mtranieri, and welcome to the Community,

I trust you have already double-checked your account to ensure there are no active subscriptions still being invoiced?  If you remove any saved payment method from your account, any lingering subscriptions you are no longer using would be cancelled. 

This FAQ article may provide a few more places for you to check:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10384/why-has-my-credit-debit-card-been-charged-by-skype-when-i-h...

You may also contact Skype Customer Service directly to enquire.  Here is a link to the instruction on how to contact Skype Customer Service via their secure portal: Contact Customer Service

Aside from anything I have described here, there is also a possibility that your payment method was compromised, and someone just happens to be using it to fund their Skype account.   If this turns out to be the problem, you would need to contact the issuer of the payment method in question to advise of the fraudulent payments. 

Regards,
Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Update! :happy:  In my instruction on how to contact Skype Customer Service , the blue "Send" button has been replaced with a green Next button; to file a request via e-mail, click "Send."

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tip: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1692
Message 8 of 8 (60 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling