general william Caldwell

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

general william Caldwell

His **bleep**ing scammers too ...beware asking for 300 dollar to send money for his son in ghana academy..I refused to send and his pissed he said his going to kill me and my family.
Posted from Android 4.2
chin.1985
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 10 (3,034 Views)

Re: general william Caldwell

[ Edited ]

stop communicating with them, block and remove them from your contact list, then report them [Outdated information redacted.]

Please see this FAQ article: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA34447/what-should-i-do-if-i-see-abusive-behavior-on-skype

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!

ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

Skype-User
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 528
Message 2 of 10 (3,003 Views)

he told me to open my personal bank account and he want to transfer hes money to me.but before that i send first 250usd to his son in nigeria.
Posted from Samsung GT-N7100
airenelabor
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 10 (2,034 Views)

just ignore and report them.  It's an obvious and well known scam indeed.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1681
Message 4 of 10 (2,020 Views)

Hello good evening i am lady from europe i have problem i chat with one person that him name william , I am was so hurt ,when i read here it,I am so young i think that more lady is disapoint,but like me ,I am more and more,I was really like this man,i was thiking he is William from it picture,am so sad ,there one else...i am so sad dissapoint...;(
Posted from Apple iPad
Somejasomeja
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 10 (1,485 Views)

I am so sad,he long chat with me,i add he on skype to ask about halp,becauze lawyer from un cheating me for money,i ask this mr William can to halp me for complaint to un,he say yes,we start comunicate,he saw my photo he like me i was see on wikipedija this picture i start to like him more more,i am so young ,but i start like he no materr age,really i have break my heart,becauze this man not William...he just put from William photo,but i like him more more...its not really..am so sad.....
Posted from Apple iPad
Somejasomeja
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 10 (1,481 Views)

Hi, Somejasomeja, and welcome to the Community,

Please review this FAQ article:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA34447/what-should-i-do-if-i-see-abusive-behavior-on-skype

Block and Report as Abuse/Spam.  Unfortunately, this is an all-too-common scam.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1956
Message 7 of 10 (1,474 Views)

It is very sad that he is being used in such a scam. Besides by incluindo his son's accident.
Posted from Apple iPad
Nono2014
Casual Tourist
Message 8 of 10 (541 Views)

I just got a message from a man just now pretending to be General William Caldwell, the only thing we did was exchange pics, of my self and my daughter. he just asked me about my self told me i was really pretty, said he ws stationed in syria, and then said his wife had died a few months ago, and that he had a 14 b named alex  what do I do

Women00
Novel Adventurer
Message 9 of 10 (128 Views)

Hi, women00, and welcome to the Community,

Please see this FAQ article: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA34447/what-should-i-do-if-i-see-abusive-behavior-on-skype

BLOCK this contact and check the REPORT AS ABUSE/SPAM check-box!  Do not continue contact with this person.  These are all scams and phishing schemes intended to take advantage of you and to persuade you to reveal personal information and your banking or credit card account details.  Once they have this information, they can commit fraud and identity theft. 

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1956
Message 10 of 10 (71 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling