deactivate my skype account

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

deactivate my skype account

i want to deactivate my skype account

stsachinithular
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 40
Message 1 of 6 (10,587 Views)

Re: deactivate my skype account

Please find more details regarding deleting Skype accounts here;

http://community.skype.com/t5/Welcome-Getting-Started/Deleting-Skype-Accounts/td-p/67142

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1277
Message 2 of 6 (10,578 Views)

beacuse i have another skype account

hedayatwini
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 9
Message 3 of 6 (8,904 Views)

Hi, Hedayatwini, and welcome to the Community,

The instruction pointed to, above, still applies - you would need to contact customer service as noted in the instruction, 'Can I delete my Skype account?' 

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the Accept as a Solution link so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the Kudos button!

Trustworthy information: David Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Good Tip: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1589
Message 4 of 6 (8,894 Views)

Please cancel this account and everything associated with it.

joymccoy57
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 5 of 6 (8,345 Views)

please check the answers and link provided above.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!

ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

Skype-User
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 400
Message 6 of 6 (8,259 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling