I can't log in in my skype. Login and password are correct. but system snawer me "could not load the Skype database. maybe it used by different working copy. exit from Skype and enter again". I've done this million times but it doesn't function. I've changed password, but it doesn't help too. at the same time my sister doesn't have any problems to log in her skype from my computer. Please explain me what's a problem!
In your case and your case only.
1. Please stop any and all running Skype Client programs on your system.
2. Using your Windows Control Panel Add/Remove Programs uninstall Skype, when prompted to save your history, choose yes.
3. Using Windows File Explorer ("What you use to view files with") do:
If you find a file called shared.xml right click on it and choose delete.
4. If you see a folder for the Skype name in question, click on it, if you see a file called Config.xml right click on it and choose delete.
5. Using the Windows file Explorer enter:
NOTE: If This is a 64 bit system, please look in the program files (x86) folder
Right click on the Skype folder and choose delete.
6. Please install the normal version using the instructions below:
You can install the current normal release by doing this from the top of this page:
Get Skype -> Windows -> Choose the normal release.
These instructions have worked for many and is the quickest thing to try to resolve issues such as this.
Also, what operating system are you on and do you have all Windows updates and updates to any hardware devices by the manufacturers?