account block

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

account block

i try from last 4 days i cont cal my unlimit cals to india

i have validity date up to july 14. please solve my problem i change my passward then my account blocked so ,solv my problem pls as soon

i c

anishnvi
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)

Re: account block

Hi, anishnvi,

Please contact Skype Customer Service as we here in the Community do not have access to accountholder records; here is a link to start with: contact customer service

More information here: https://support.skype.com/en-us/faq/FA10946/Why-is-my-account-suspended

Regards,

Elainem77

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the Accept as a Solution link so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the Kudos button!

Trustworthy information: David Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Good Tip: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1590
Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling