Wrong block

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wrong block

[ Edited ]

Good evening. The problem is that my skype blocked for no reason. I am one of the administrators of the project called SAMP [RP] GameWorld. We have a fairly large project and, accordingly, there are detractors. I was blocked by sending messages to abuse by several persons. As proof, I can not imagine yesterday's conversation with the person who initiated the lock, as well as screenshots to prove that I am the owner of Skype. All the evidence I present below.

I hope for your responsiveness and willing to answer all the questions that are required of me.
So the same, give some information on the past Skype:

All personally identifiable information redacted.

Correspondence with the man who blocked the skype me and many fellow administrators:

Click

Also, I apologize if my text contains errors. I'm not very good in speaking English.

I hope for your understanding. Stay tuned...

First things, first: for your safety and protection, please never, ever include any personally identifiable information such as your real name, Skype account name, e-mail address, or a telephone number in a post on a public Community or forum such as this. Thanks!

St.Godfrey
Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 2 (123 Views)

Re: Wrong block

I think you may need to contact customer service regarding your concern. Just click the link below to see the instructions on how you can get in touch with the Support team ; https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-can-i-contact-skype-customer-service
VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 239
Message 2 of 2 (85 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling