Very urgent help required. Seems a fraud.

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Very urgent help required. Seems a fraud.

Hi Skype team,

My credit card ending with 3956 is charged with 353 INR on 17th of August 2013, I am not sure why this charge is being done to my account. Help me in finding the origin of this entry.

0 Kudos
Kapil4navision
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (194 Views)

Re: Very urgent help required. Seems a fraud.

I have got 2 recharge

1) 51 euro for 3 months.. Please confirm,,what is the status of this plan. I took this considering this plan is valid for 3 months, and each month take of 2500 min. but now its 0 balance....you charged 51 euro for 3 months....????????????????????

2) 17 euro / 2500 min\

but still i have got no credit and 0 minutes in my account.

I am very disappointed the way you guys operates, with no notification...please provide why is that...

0 Kudos
inactivecredit
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 5 (153 Views)

Dear All,

After you change your Skype account and payment method account passwords, you will need to contact the payment methods as well as Skype Customer Service to sort this.

Here is a link to the instruction on how to contact Skype Customer Service via their secure portal: Contact Customer Service

As you know you intend to contact Customer Service, skip past Step 2 of the instruction where several articles from the FAQ library will appear for you to review, and proceed to Step 3, Continue Support Request (the "button" appears at the lower right corner of the website page). You may also skip past in Step 4 where you will be referred back here to the Community; no need to do this as the Community is where you started.

Regards,
Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the "Kudos" button!

Good reads: Devise good passwords, stop password attacks
and basic rules for online safety.
One more! David Pogue's How To Get Hacked in 5 Exciting Steps.
Please review and consider ... Benefits of frequent upgrading
Please, send Private Messages only upon request.
0 Kudos
Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1257
Message 3 of 5 (130 Views)

[ Edited ]

What is this --- Why your  team is so unprofessional and unethical, why dont you bother to reply to my concern...........i am not intersted to this   ---........WHY YOU GUYS ARE  LEAVING AN IMPRESION OF FRAUD TEAM,,,WITH NO CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER.......................

I AM EXPECTING TO TAKE MY CONCERN ON PRIORITY.

THERE HAS BEEN DEDUCTION TO MY ACCOUNT 3 TIMES OF 17 EURO , AND THEN 51 EURO FOR 3 MONTHS, AND NONE OF THEM IS ACTIVATED..........

PLEASE REPLY TO MY MAIL, ELSE I WILL TAKE THIS ISSUE TO THE COURT.......................TAKE MY WORDS

Edited to conform with the Community Guidelines

0 Kudos
inactivecredit
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 5 (98 Views)

Inactivecredit:

Please remember the Community Guidelines clearly stipulate this Community is not an official branch of Skype Customer Service.   We here in the Community do not have access to Skype accountholder files or records.

1. No direct support

Be aware that this is a peer-to-peer support community; Skype does not provide direct customer support to you via these boards. Please review the support FAQs for official latest user guides.  If you require immediate assistance directly from Skype, please contact customer service.

Your commentary leads me to suspect that either or both your payment method and your Skype account may have been compromised.  For avoidance of doubt, I have no way to determine this.  First proactive measure: change both account passwords immediately if you have not already done so.  Second proactive measure: run a full maintenance cycle on your computer, including a virus/malware/spyware scan using the most recent virus signature files.

Then, please contact Skype Customer Service directly to sort the rest of the issues.

Here is a link to the instruction on how to contact Skype Customer Service via their secure portal: Contact Customer Service

Below is a copy-and-paste of the instruction, with a few notes added to assist you as you step through the process.

Regards,

Elaine

P.S. Please, refrain from "hijacking" someone else's "thread" or conversation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

How can I contact Skype Customer Service?

Skype offers help and support through:

To get help with the issue you’re experiencing:

1. Go to the Support request pageYou will sign on to the Skype website at this step.
  2. Select the topic you need help with and the problem you’re experiencing. Some information that might help with your problem is displayed.  You will see several FAQ articles to review.
  3. If you still feel that the information doesn’t help, click the Continue support request button at the bottom of the screen.   Please note this graphic, below, is not a hyperlink!

1. Select your contact method. We recommend that you check our Skype Community first.  Seeing as you started at the Community, no need to circle back here.
  2. If you chose email, enter your details, describe your problem, and then click Send support request. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.  The button appears at the lower right corner of the website page.

We don’t currently provide telephone support.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply answered your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button so others following in your footsteps can find what works! If anyone helped you, you can show your appreciation and thanks by clicking on the "Kudos" button!

Good reads: Devise good passwords, stop password attacks
and basic rules for online safety.
One more! David Pogue's How To Get Hacked in 5 Exciting Steps.
Please review and consider ... Benefits of frequent upgrading
Please, send Private Messages only upon request.
0 Kudos
Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1257
Message 5 of 5 (83 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling