Someone is accessing or hacking my account all eve...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Someone is accessing or hacking my account all every day ! ! ! Please HELP !

My Skype account is being hacked every day and my Skype email and password being changed.

i am then unable to access my account as there is someone posing as my self and contacting my friends and asking for money.  THe hacker as also been able to BUY CREDIT into my account using my stored credit card information of which i am unable to delete.

I have managed to get back into my account after going through the  'Forgotten Email' section and setting a new password and email.  I can only do this as I have records of 'Previous Order' numbers when I have bought credit from Skype.

THe problem is that the HACKER has these ' Previous Orer' numbers as well so he is always able to get back into my account again on a daily basis.  This is SO FRUSTRATING ! ! !

Skype security is not good at all ! ! !

How cna i resolve this wiithout having to start a new skype adress as I have built up a lot of contacts in skype for my business.

ADRIAN HIBBERT

adrianhibbert
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (1,226 Views)

Re: Someone is accessing or hacking my account all every day ! ! ! Please HELP !

Hello, I've same problem! My account've been HACKED. Password and E-mail was changed and now I can't restore my account. Please help me, the HACKER is logged on my account, my friends're writing to him when he's online but he's not replying. I need my account back, cause I got lot of contacts from other states and I don't remember them. :sad:
mikolas
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 4 (1,215 Views)

Someone has hacked into my account and taken 21.99 euros on a "skype package"

On 26 December someone made calls to a Taiwan mobile from my skype account. They had selected a 400 minute package and used up 21.99 euros of my credit. It was all listed in my history of calls !  How can this happen and why do Skype not take any responsibility. I have written to them 3 times and  not received the courtesy of a reply up to now. I have changed my password but will NOT be giving skype any more money. Dissatisfied user! 

ann2004
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 4 (511 Views)

Re: Someone is accessing or hacking my account all every day ! ! ! Please HELP !

you may need to contact customer service for further assistance;

http://community.skype.com/t5/General-Discussion/How-to-Contact-Skype-Customer-Service/m-p/431911

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1670
Message 4 of 4 (497 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling