Skype e-mail

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Skype e-mail

Hello!
A few days ago I changed my Skype pass and wrote it on a paper... and now i can not find it..haha

I wasn't sure what e-mail did I use for the registration, because it was a realy long time ago. So I searched a few of my e-mails and I found it. The results show that i registered this and two other skype users with this e-mail... BUT... when I try to reset my password I have choice between only two nicknames and the one, that i need is NOT on the list.
I'll be realy grateful if you help me...

anonimus1483
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 6 (6,745 Views)

Re: Skype e-mail

You just charged my credit card for 1 month . I don't want it charged.

You didn't let me know when my 30 Days free for phone trial expired I tried it and  it didnt work out

Please refund my credit card. vic.iwlew

0 Kudos
vicevlove1
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 6 (6,731 Views)

anonimus1483 wrote:

Hello!
A few days ago I changed my Skype pass and wrote it on a paper... and now i can not find it..haha

I wasn't sure what e-mail did I use for the registration, because it was a realy long time ago. So I searched a few of my e-mails and I found it. The results show that i registered this and two other skype users with this e-mail... BUT... when I try to reset my password I have choice between only two nicknames and the one, that i need is NOT on the list.
I'll be realy grateful if you help me...

you may need to contact customer service, here's how;

How to Contact Skype Customer Service

0 Kudos
VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 238
Message 3 of 6 (6,727 Views)

vicevlove1 wrote:

You just charged my credit card for 1 month . I don't want it charged.

You didn't let me know when my 30 Days free for phone trial expired I tried it and  it didnt work out

Please refund my credit card. vic.iwlew

you need to contact customer service as well. :happy:

0 Kudos
VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 238
Message 4 of 6 (6,725 Views)
Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1945
Message 5 of 6 (6,509 Views)

Thread now closed; subject/title is so generic as to be attracting un-related questions from original poster's first enquiry. Final question transferred to Skype Account: Rates & Subscriptions message board.

0 Kudos
Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1945
Message 6 of 6 (536 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling