Skype Account Hacked...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Skype Account Hacked...

now, i dont know if you guys get this a lot. But this guy has been hacking my skype non stop. I havent downloaded **bleep** from him, he simply wanted something i had. Now, what i did do however is SCREEN SHARE with him. I didnt show him anything important at all, however i did log in somewhere on a game. The password as usual is ***** Astrisked out.

He has taken several of my emails (somehow) as well as some skype accounts i have had with important info on them for bussiness transactions (jon.o.jon.o)(jonathan.orloff) and others... Ok so what questions/comments do i have... this is simple!

1. How the heck did he manage to do this?

2. What actions will be taken... because this guy is very dangerous and is attempting to       hack essentially all of my friends on the skype account.

3. Is this jail-worthy (probably a stupid question, maybe not jail worthy, but illegal)

4. Oh, and his name.... Matir Matori. I googled the name, some afghani name i believe.

5. And finally i'd like to get my accounts back if there really is any way. He has my emails       so i cant get the pass back... i tried contacting as many of my friends and warned           them, but for most it was too late.

Please skype, do something about this travisty and abomination!

He is essentially ruining my life at this point. He somehow said something on the skype account that i was on AS ME... he is controlling my skype, and ruining my life

Best regaurds, 

Jon Orloff

Inzy
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 4 (1,095 Views)

Re: Skype Account Hacked...

Can i get a reply... because this is actually important to me and is truely ruining my life

Inzy
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 4 (1,079 Views)

Re: Keep Account Hacked...

mamsks

Inzy wrote:

now, i dont know if you guys get this a lot. But this guy has been hacking my skype non stop. I havent downloaded **bleep** from him, he simply wanted something i had. Now, what i did do however is SCREEN SHARE with him. I didnt show him anything important at all, however i did log in somewhere on a game. The password as usual is ***** Astrisked out.

He has taken several of my emails (somehow) as well as some skype accounts i have had with important info on them for bussiness transactions (jon.o.jon.o)(jonathan.orloff) and others... Ok so what questions/comments do i have... this is simple!

1. How the heck did he manage to do this?

2. What actions will be taken... because this guy is very dangerous and is attempting to       hack essentially all of my friends on the skype account.

3. Is this jail-worthy (probably a stupid question, maybe not jail worthy, but illegal)

4. Oh, and his name.... Matir Matori. I googled the name, some afghani name i believe.

5. And finally i'd like to get my accounts back if there really is any way. He has my emails       so i cant get the pass back... i tried contacting as many of my friends and warned           them, but for most it was too late.

Please skype, do something about this travisty and abomination!

He is essentially ruining my life at this point. He somehow said something on the skype account that i was on AS ME... he is controlling my skype, and ruining my life

Best regaurds, 

Jon Orloff

:smileyvery-happy:

amet_seksi3
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 4 (1,041 Views)

Re: Keep Account Hacked...

i have the same thing happening to me! are they using software allowing them to do things in my skype?

Bransby
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 4 (939 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling