SCAM: fake conference calls. what do i do?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

SCAM: fake conference calls. what do i do?

Hi

I only yesterday auto-recharged my account with 25 $. and today i discovered i have 1.46 $ left.

I saw that there were THREE conference calls from strange numbers (each call was from two different numbers), who have obviousely drained my credit. I don't use skype often at all, so its obviousely some kind of scam that i receive three conference calls the day I recharge.

I did not make or accept these calls, no one else is using the computer. this is obviousely a scam. btw- my security settings are set to "contact list only"

questions:

1. how can i make sure this doesn't happen again? I want to know, that my credit on skype is used for MY calls, and not for scammers.

2. how do I get my credit back?

nadavwiesel
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (336 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling