Reveal the truth about these skype hacking and spy...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reveal the truth about these skype hacking and spying software ???

Hey, Im a skype user from sometime and I appreciate the great service done through this towards all... But as it's seen, though I thought calling(video n voice) is secure through skype, now I doubt a bit. coz there are so many software available( I really dunno if they work or not) to hack into skype accounts and even to personal webcams through skype without even knowing.... are these all a false or what?

I lately found out this software available that says; using that, anyone can spy on us by just knowing our skype ID... Is that possible? I saw it when I was just moving around in YouTube. And with all these comments people saying it's really working. I didn't try to download it and find the truth coz I felt its not a good idea as it can affect my computer or my own skype account....

Can anyone please describe the truth on this.... If you want, I can give the link to that youTube video to see what I'm telling here.....

Thought this would be a good discussion for the whole skype community....

p2011
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 3
Message 1 of 8 (42,839 Views)

Re: Reveal the truth about these skype hacking and spying software ???

p2011 wrote:

Hey, Im a skype user from sometime and I appreciate the great service done through this towards all... But as it's seen, though I thought calling(video n voice) is secure through skype, now I doubt a bit. coz there are so many software available( I really dunno if they work or not) to hack into skype accounts and even to personal webcams through skype without even knowing.... are these all a false or what?

I lately found out this software available that says; using that, anyone can spy on us by just knowing our skype ID... Is that possible? I saw it when I was just moving around in YouTube. And with all these comments people saying it's really working. I didn't try to download it and find the truth coz I felt its not a good idea as it can affect my computer or my own skype account....

Can anyone please describe the truth on this.... If you want, I can give the link to that youTube video to see what I'm telling here.....

Thought this would be a good discussion for the whole skype community....

I think that those software that you mentioned could actually do harm in your computer, rather than to do what they claim they can do.  Those programs that claim that can hack Skype calls are most likely fake software and most likely contain viruses/malware/spyware or similar elements.

People/parties who promote such software also make use of fake social media accounts to put comments saying that their software actually work (which is a very common practice of scammers).  

and you made the right choice on not to download those programs in your computer.  Who knows what damage they could do in your computer system/accounts.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

0 Kudos
Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1587
Message 2 of 8 (42,834 Views)

WARNING to SKYPE users - Hacking in progress

I noticed that when I use skype, it establishes lots of direct connections to computers in different countries. This is suggesting that there are spyware programs exploiting SKYPE to access your computer without ur knowledge. I even expect then to see you without u knowing or accessing ur hard drive without u knowing.

I didnt notice this weird problem with other messengers like MSN or Yahoo which I think are much safer than Skype.

I myself will not use Skype again until they fix this problem.

You can monitor ur IP connections using some tools like TCPView from microsoft: 

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897437

Run this program then run ur skype and see how people from all over the world connect to your computer without you notice and some of them could be seeing you on webcam or browsing ur files or photos on your hard drive. In TCPView select Resolve Addresses in order to see the address of the remote computer accessing yours.

Please comment here if you see what I see.

0 Kudos
nido22222
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 8 (42,818 Views)

i don't know if it's possible but i just had a guy say he recorded a vid of me and this girl by hacking and says he'll post it online till i give him what he wants IS IT TRUE THEY CAN HACK ON A CONVO IF SO I HATE U SKYPE
0 Kudos
kittycatnya13
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 8 (40,689 Views)

Re: WARNING to SKYPE users - Hacking in progress

nido22222 wrote:

I noticed that when I use skype, it establishes lots of direct connections to computers in different countries. This is suggesting that there are spyware programs exploiting SKYPE to access your computer without ur knowledge. I even expect then to see you without u knowing or accessing ur hard drive without u knowing.

I didnt notice this weird problem with other messengers like MSN or Yahoo which I think are much safer than Skype.

I myself will not use Skype again until they fix this problem.

You can monitor ur IP connections using some tools like TCPView from microsoft: 

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897437

Run this program then run ur skype and see how people from all over the world connect to your computer without you notice and some of them could be seeing you on webcam or browsing ur files or photos on your hard drive. In TCPView select Resolve Addresses in order to see the address of the remote computer accessing yours.

Please comment here if you see what I see.

type the word "MALWAREBYTES" in the search box for explanations.  There has been many times that this matter has been discussed by the experts.  :happy:

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

0 Kudos
Primemover
Power User
Message 5 of 8 (40,681 Views)

kittycatnya13 wrote:
i don't know if it's possible but i just had a guy say he recorded a vid of me and this girl by hacking and says he'll post it online till i give him what he wants IS IT TRUE THEY CAN HACK ON A CONVO IF SO I HATE U SKYPE

If there are viruses/malware/spyware/etc in your computer, it might be possible.  If none, it's a myth.

:happy:

Primemover
Power User
Message 6 of 8 (40,680 Views)

I was searching google about hacking into Skype because It had recently happened to me and I found out while skyping my girlfriend. The hacker typed to me a crude message about not getting my girlfriend naked on camera and through her screen name in the message box. I don't think Skype is secured enough and I would like to know how these skype hacking tools work.

0 Kudos
Lockeian
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 8 (34,514 Views)

It's true people and perverts can spy on ur webcam . I would know because this crazy manwhore showed me a video that me and this person were doing without us knowing bout it. So hell yea they can hack into a webcam!!!!! Be careful who eva uses skype it's true !!!
Posted from Samsung SPH-M580
0 Kudos
kittycatnya13
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 8 (34,423 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling