Re: Proof of having no skype account

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Proof of having no skype account

I have a Skype account, this is about my son who does not.  The police wrongly accused him of using his mobile whilst driving.  He sent a statement from Orange confirming that no incoming or outgoing calls or text messages had been made for a considerable time either side of the time he was stopped.  They still want to prosecute him because he could have been using Skype which would not have registered on his Orange account.  Can he prove that his iphone number has never made a skype call?

Laoda
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (173 Views)

not really sure, but I think you can ask your local police to contact Skype directly to confirm the details needed to be verified.  

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1645
Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

Thanks but unfortunately the Police are not interested in gathering evidence to prove innocence, we had to engage a solicitor to get the information from Orange and I guess we will have to spend more to get the same from Skype.

The police officer lied in her written statement so the pressure is on us to gather evidence to prove her wrong rather than on the police to gather evidence in support of their case.  The associated costs are astronomical and my faith in the judicial system is taking a battering.

Brian

Laoda
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling