Password and password token problem.

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Password and password token problem.

I am having a problem with my passwork on skype. Even I didnt change it for a long time I cannot connect. On the lost password section I have given my email but the password skype sent me an email with password token. 

When I click on the link on the web page opening it is giving the error "Sorry that password token is not recognized, please try entering it again or get another password token.".

alperalpay77
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 7 (8,035 Views)

Re: Password and password token problem.

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THEM!!!!!
tantrum2122
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 7 (8,028 Views)

basically i spent an hr tryin to reset the way others have spoken....i realized that i might be directing te reset to the wrong email and when i sent it to the other email i was able to reset....basically you need the reset to go to the email linked with the account.....hope this was helpful 

Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 7 (7,952 Views)

basically i spent an hr tryin to reset the way others have spoken....i realized that i might be directing te reset to the wrong email and when i sent it to the other email i was able to reset....basically you need the reset to go to the email linked with the account.....hope this was helpful 

Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 7 (7,951 Views)

There is a page where you can enter a token to restore recover your skype password
just follow the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWDqehDc-bs

Def_arkon
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 7 (7,541 Views)

To recover your skype password you need to go to the token code page
more info - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWDqehDc-bs
Def_arkon
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 7 (7,540 Views)

Yes, but if the token doesn't work ! Is there an solution for this Problem?

B-Nick
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 7 of 7 (2,683 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling