Password Token not recognized.

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Password Token not recognized.

I searched, found a few with the same topic, but none of them had an actual answer.

Anyway, I forgot my password, when I go to reset it they email me a link. I click on the temporary code and it takes me to the enter token page and says

"Sorry that password token is not recognized, please try entering it again or get another password token."

Manually entering any token sent to me also does not work. tried it approx 5 times.  Anyone hear of a fix for this?

Joerapp14
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 3 (4,339 Views)

Re: Password Token not recognized.

Your account is hosed.  You will have to contact them to fix it because time does not fix wrong password entries.  The user name / password token is a joke.  I think it would be real easy for someone to lock out users if someone were to be malicious.

TexasNightOwl
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 3 (4,011 Views)

Re: Password Token not recognized.

Did they ever give you an answer as how to reset?
ladylilac
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (1,920 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling