My EMAIL and PASSWORD HAS CHANGED!! HELP HELP HELP

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My EMAIL and PASSWORD HAS CHANGED!! HELP HELP HELP

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

I am logging into Skype through my husbands account because I CANT LOGIN to mine because someone changed my EMAIL and PASSWORD.

My account is jcamp720

my email was mcoiro515@gmail.com

I got an email this morning that my skype registered email has been changed to  sap511@sap511.com

I have no idea what that is... Please change it back.

I can not log in because this individual ALSO changed my password.

Is there a phone number I can call for help?  I cant find one online.

joe99sam
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (438 Views)

Re: My EMAIL and PASSWORD HAS CHANGED!! HELP HELP HELP

PLEASE HELP ME TOO.

I had the same problem.

My  Account name is: sjwachter

My email name is steve.wachter@gmail.com

My account email was changed to: e43ter@33il.com

I had the exact same problem with someone changing it. I would appreciate a phone number to call as well.

Please help ASAP. 

jukajik661
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 4 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]

I had the same problem but i got my account back!!!!! I did it myself,and heres how! I downloaded "recuva" ,thats a software from piriform.com.......it recovers lost files on the hard disk and old files too......so i scanned this location "C:\Users\JimAndCarol\AppData\Roaming\Skype\barbrawllin" and searched for "all files" and done a deep scan......i wated around half an hour and then it showed me a list of files that were there.I was looking for an older version of the "config.xml" file that would still have my password stored in it(this files is the skype cookie)......so i found a couple of old ones but it said they were "unrecoverable" but it lets you try anyway.....so i tried that,and saed it to my hard disk......then i opened it up with notepad and compared it to the cookie that didnt have the password saved,it has something at the start saying "credentials" and a code after it then it says "credentials" again......so i copy and pasted this from the old cookie into my current skype cookie,closed it and saved it.Then i started skype up,and it had my password already wrote in the box! Can't beleive i figured this out lol,but its the only logical thing i could tink of to get my account back! So now i can change the password and change my email address and i have my account back.So if you have the same problem as me,try this,it might just work!!!

barbrawllin
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 4 (405 Views)

joe99sam wrote:

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

I am logging into Skype through my husbands account because I CANT LOGIN to mine because someone changed my EMAIL and PASSWORD.

My account is jcamp720

my email was mcoiro515@gmail.com

I got an email this morning that my skype registered email has been changed to  sap511@sap511.com

I have no idea what that is... Please change it back.

I can not log in because this individual ALSO changed my password.

Is there a phone number I can call for help?  I cant find one online.

you may need to contact customer service for assistance - contactus@skype.net

VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 238
Message 4 of 4 (398 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling