Hi today a friend send a web link like 10 times so i opened it and know when i am on skype it automatically sends a link of the web to all my friends on skype and that friend when he is offline he steal sends the link idk what to do please help me.
Hi, Nikvuga, and welcome to the Community!
Unfortunately, it sounds like your friend's computer fell prey to a virus or malware attack first, which in turn spread to your computer when you inadvertently opened the link. These things happen.
First things, first: change your account password immediately. Then,
- Ensure your computer and operating system updates and patches are downloaded and installed;
- Update the virus signatures of your preferred anti-virus/malware/spyware/trojan software and run it. Some of these infections are more difficult to remove than others.
- If you have not already done so, update to the most recent version of Skype available for your operating system.
- If you believe your Skype account has been compromised, consider removing whatever automatic payment method you have saved, at least until you are positive this issue is resolved. File with Skype Customer Service to restore access to your account in the case your account has been temporarily blocked for security reasons. contact customer service We here in the Community are not authorized to address or to resolve account-related matters.
- Review this helpful information:
Hope you can get back up and running easily.
If a suggested idea resolves your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button so everyone else will see what works!
-> Please send Private Messages only upon request.
-> Good reads: Devise good passwords and stop password attacks
and this one, too: http://www.rd.com/slideshows/internet-security-how-not-to-get-hacked/