How do i report someone on skype for being a pedo

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do i report someone on skype for being a pedo

How do i report him im 16 m and he wants to use me as his slave ive agreed to do it and took pictures and now he said if i dont do what he said he will post them on my facebook
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Kudos
pcphil31
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 9 (758 Views)

Re: How do i report someone on skype for being a pedo

[ Edited ]

Please report this abusive user to abuse@skype.net.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
0 Kudos
Tamim
Super Aviator
Kudos: 5990
Message 2 of 9 (757 Views)

Thank you very much i have done that know
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Kudos
pcphil31
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 9 (749 Views)

0 Kudos
francisuk22
Casual Adventurer
Message 4 of 9 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]

Please help me im 16 Male UK and theres a man on skype that has made me do stuff that i dont want to (make me his slave) and now that i said i dont want to be it he is now uploading them on the internet. I think i really need help   HIS ID:   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Kudos
pcphil31
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 9 (691 Views)

If you've already blocked/reported the abuser to Skype and you are still being blackmailed/threatened then you should inform your parents and contact your local law enforcement and make no further contact with that individual.  When your safety is at risk, it's the only thing you can do to protect yourself.

0 Kudos
techfreak
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 1055
Message 6 of 9 (686 Views)

I dont get a reply back from abuse@skype

[ Edited ]

a day ago I reported Hayden Minecraft Pro (budderminer05) and I didnt get a reply back from skype@abuse. I reported him for showing his brother naked. his brother is accually, Riley is my friend but Hayden kind of my friends till he showed Riley naked. I got that image stuck in my head cause of him and I want budderminer05's skype suspended for some payback. please warn him not to do that again or his skype will be deleted. that was so innapropiate of him to show his brother naked in front of the internet and I did not want to see that. - Ryanlee785

Ryanlee785
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 7 of 9 (608 Views)

you can also strongly consider reporting those cases to your local police.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!

ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

0 Kudos
Skype-User
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 436
Message 8 of 9 (585 Views)

Re: Reporting doesnt work

ehh why not? thanks I'll try. cause he showed my friend naked and thats totally inaproppiatte. :cathappy: :robothappy: :manhappy: :robotlol: :tongue: :cool: :bigsmile: :happy:

0 Kudos
Ryanlee785
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 9 of 9 (580 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling