How do I delete a sent video message?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do I delete a sent video message?

Basically, I did something stupid. I do singing and I didn't have enough data on my iPod to record my voice and play it back so I used a video message and planned NOT to send it. It pointed at my face and I sang a song. I accidentally pressed send and HOPEFULLY the person hasn't seen it. I need to delete it because the person I sent it to is a good friend but I am so scared! I need to get this off of her messages, like, urgently! Please please please :sad: I am so scared.

Millzie1
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 7
Message 1 of 5 (8,441 Views)

Re: How do I delete a sent video message?

Sa_Ra5683
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 2 of 5 (7,753 Views)

same thing happened to me, though i was beatboxing xD
i was scared as all living **bleep**
ninja_man570
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 5 (7,258 Views)

Sorry; but http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57557764-285/how-to-delete-your-skype-message-history/ does NOT work to delete a sent video message on Skype....does anyone have a simple solution to this problem?
Posted from Apple iPad
soldandlisted
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (5,464 Views)

It's not possible to delete sent Video messages. They are saved on the network servers and can't be deleted.

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 6564
Message 5 of 5 (5,451 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling