How can I delete my messages

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

How can I delete my messages

Hi, can you please help me, how can I delete just some messages in communication with someone? I dont want to delete all messages, just last ones.

Thanks

vokoml
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (2,512 Views)

Re: How can I delete my messages

vokoml wrote:

Hi, can you please help me, how can I delete just some messages in communication with someone? I dont want to delete all messages, just last ones.

Thanks

unfortunately, the option to delete one or certain messages is not available yet.  you can only delete your chat/messages histories of all of your contacts.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1421
Message 2 of 5 (2,509 Views)

[ Edited ]

Try Skypex: [invalid URL]

It allows you to delete individual messages from your computer's history. 

RobbiePenn
Reliable Adventurer
Kudos: 8
Message 3 of 5 (2,492 Views)

sorry:  link is [invalid URL]

RobbiePenn
Reliable Adventurer
Message 4 of 5 (2,488 Views)

Sorry, this forum keeps blocking my links. Do a search for Bryan Cockerham and SkypeX, and you'll find it on google.

RobbiePenn
Reliable Adventurer
Message 5 of 5 (2,487 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling