Re: HELP!! Account has been stolen

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

HELP!! Account has been stolen

I received a mail from skype on 9th Aug, told me that my mail address has been changed. But I never do that. Then I found that my password has been changed too. I can't log on skype with my account. I have paid for the account on 29th May. Who can tell me what can I do now?  T T!!

NormanM
Staff Moderator

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

Please file here:  contact customer service  Your hacked account will be blocked to prevent misuse.

View solution in original post
pokemon1707
Novel Tourist

images.message_type_solution.altAccepted Solution

0 Kudos

Can anyone help me today I was stolen skype and I can do anything I have many more subscribers to the same risk. Thief wants email or phone number, and so steals Skype and Facebook help to stop my new Skype is pokemon1707 email me if you can help me!!

View solution in original post
Tina1127
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 10 (1,951 Views)

Please file here:  contact customer service  Your hacked account will be blocked to prevent misuse.

SKYPE STAFF MODERATOR & BETA TESTER
TIME ZONE - US EASTERN - PHILADELPHIA PA USA - UTC MINUS 5 HOURS

I recommend that you always run the latest software version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
NormanM
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator icon
Kudos: 1461
Message 2 of 10 (1,938 Views)

Thank you very much~! It help me a lot. And now the account is all OK~ :bigsmile:

Tina1127
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 10 (1,920 Views)

HELP!! My Account has been stolen

I have received in my email dhe I have ordered scype limits but this is not true. Maybe someone has stolen my account. How can I cancel them.

alsel
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 10 (1,689 Views)

I cannot log in. I cannot contact support. I'm using another co-workers account to try to figure out what to do... I get nothing but looped link of no information.

I cannot contact support on my account becaue the password and e-mail were changed. I cannot contact through this account because it's not a paid one. I'm afraid customers with my account will be contacted. Please help. 

Sgathaich
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 10 (1,608 Views)

Can anyone help me today I was stolen skype and I can do anything I have many more subscribers to the same risk. Thief wants email or phone number, and so steals Skype and Facebook help to stop my new Skype is pokemon1707 email me if you can help me!!

pokemon1707
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 10 (1,544 Views)

you can contact with support as the way the message 2 list
Tina1127
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 10 (1,517 Views)

you can contact with support as the way the message 2 list ,they can help you to find the stolen account.
Tina1127
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 10 (1,516 Views)

i cannot log in. my dauther is using her name
giuseppemassa
Novel Adventurer
Message 9 of 10 (1,470 Views)

Tina, your response do not make sense. Nor does it apply. 

Sgathaich
Novel Adventurer
Message 10 of 10 (1,460 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling