Downloading skype on new laptop

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Downloading skype on new laptop

Hi Support team, I used to have skype on an old laptop. I'd like to install/download skype onto my new laptop with the same username and email address. I've desperately tried to do this, but am unable to. Please would you help me to download skype onto my new laptop with my existing username and password. Regards

Technophobe
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 12
Message 1 of 5 (34,441 Views)

Re: Downloading skype on new laptop

VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 255
Message 2 of 5 (34,439 Views)

[ Edited ]

Have I downloaded skype on my new laptop under the name of [Redacted for privacy] which was on my previous laptop

buster02
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 5 (14,137 Views)

i want my skype on my laptop,its on my desk top so how do i get my skype on here

msmaverick
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 5 (3,985 Views)

msmaverick wrote:

i want my skype on my laptop,its on my desk top so how do i get my skype on here

You can install the currently latest Skype 6.11.0.102 version using this msi-installer:

http://download.skype.com/msi/SkypeSetup_6.11.0.102.msi

ruwim
Community Ambassador
Community Ambassador icon
Kudos: 7359
Message 5 of 5 (3,958 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling