30-04-2012 20:52 - edited 06-05-2012 14:07
Hi I have a solution! I am really happy that I removed all my blocked contacts from Skype.
But this is good news for iPhone users as I did it with help of my iPhone.
In Skype privacy settings (tab Blocked contacts) there is no button to delete blocked contacts (as u have already noticed), but in Skype for iPhone it is. So, u could delete all your blocked contacts from iPhone then delete all conversations with these contacts. and that's it.
Step by step:
1. open Skype app on the iPhone;
2. choose Contacts then Blocked Contacts;
3. press the contact and then press settings button in right top corner;
4. choose Remove from Contacts, then do the same for each contact;
5. go to Messages;
6. delete all conversations with blocked contacts.
7. restart the app on the iPhone;
8. restart Skype on your computer;
9. check the list of blocked contacts in Skype settings on the computer; It must be empty
If not, just try to do somthing similar using your iPhone, because it always synchronizes with your Skype on the computer and all blocked contact will appear on both skypes.
If u have many blocked contacts it will be a long process but u'll see the result. I hope u will cope with this.
Hi. Ihave a blocked spam contact named "%|" thats keeping poping up every time i start Skype. In the conversation list its mentiond like i tried to call him/her.
Pls advise me how to get rid of this annoying matter