Re: DELETING ACCOUNT

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Delete account.

PLEASE delete my account!! I can't understand why it is so difficult to do! Frustrating

Posted from Microsoft Windows RT Tablet
0 Kudos
majofi
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 31 of 131 (276 Views)

Delete Account

I would like my name to be removed from the Skype database. I followed the instructions on how adding xxxx's into all the fields for personal information. 

0 Kudos
LoLiTzgarrett
Novel Tourist
Message 32 of 131 (258 Views)

Deleting an old account....completly

hi

I have a Skype account  [Removed for privacy]      but skype tells me i also have an account just called Michael bang rasmussen  

Have i made that before i made the new one. I can se it is me on the profilpictures.......but i only use the new account ([Removed for privacy])

Can you delete that and how...when i can remember i made it and how long a go and with what email i used.

Please help me so that other people can only find me with the one i use.....

thanks

0 Kudos
Michael76
Casual Tourist
Message 33 of 131 (254 Views)

Remove my Skype Name

I have 3 skype names in 1 email. I want to delete one of them.

Please help me to delete this skype name.

Thanks

0 Kudos
PhucMarketter
Novel Tourist
Message 34 of 131 (252 Views)

DELETING ACCOUNT!!!

Hello! Please delete my account on Skype. Thank you.

0 Kudos
vkablukov
Casual Adventurer
Message 35 of 131 (241 Views)

Please delete my account. Thank you, Diktum. because i dont want to use my email again

0 Kudos
diktum
Novel Tourist
Message 36 of 131 (273 Views)

Hello! Please delete my account on Skype. Thank you.

What you problem??? Why do not you deleted my account it still?!!!

0 Kudos
vkablukov
Casual Adventurer
Message 37 of 131 (258 Views)

please delete my account

0 Kudos
m75a007
Novel Tourist
Message 38 of 131 (239 Views)

Dear Readers,

Please see my posts, numbers 13 and 17, in this thread (topic), on the previous pages.

No, we here in the Community can not delete Skype accounts.   Our Community Guidelines remind us that this Community does not serve as a branch of Skype Customer Service.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!

Please note:   To remove (delete) a Skype Account, you must contact Skype Customer Service directly. We here in the Community cannot process account-related service requests.

Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety and Consumer Reports: Guide to Internet Security

Online Safety Tips: Do not accept contact invitations from anyone whom you do not know, and change your passwords regularly and often.

Do you have a Skype trick up your sleeve?  Share your Solutions and Tips with us!

0 Kudos
Elaine
Moderator icon
Kudos: 1945
Message 39 of 131 (227 Views)

Please delete my account

Please delete account [Removed for privacy]

0 Kudos
ech0plex
Novel Tourist
Message 40 of 131 (218 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling